Regional Sales Manager
Posted on: March 16, 2019
Regional Sales Manager (Parts Department) - NE + Canada
This position covers the Northeast Territory including Canada, S.E. Canada, Delaware, New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, Rhode Island, Connecticut, W. Virginia, Penn., New York, New Jersey and Maryland.
Role Specific Responsibilities:
- Develop a thorough understanding of Heatec's goals, services, clients, and processes
- Oversee all customer account management, sales, credit problems, warranties, and business development in NE and Canada territory
- Attend industry trade shows, meetings and conventions to enhance knowledge of the industry, keep current on trends, and garner business meetings, trade shows, and conventions
- Attend customer service school dinners hosted by Heatec and other functions as necessary
- Achieve quality results as it relates to the Company's vision and mission
- Promote and educate others on Astec's core values
- Follow company policies, procedures and safety rules at all times
This description is representative but not inclusive of all position responsibilities. Associate may be asked from time to time to complete tasks not listed within the contents of this document but that are relative to the goals of the business.
Education:Candidates must possess a high school diploma or equivalent; Associate Degree preferred.
Experience:Prefer three to five years' experience in sales and a thorough understanding of customer relations. Experience in mechanical and machinery-related industry is preferred.
Professional Skills:Must be able to work cross-functionally and as a team. Strong communication skills, ability to handle and resolve customer complaints and ability to solve practical problems related to heating systems and parts is required.
Role Specific Competencies:
- Must possess mechanical aptitude and the ability to read mechanical drawings.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
This position covers the Northeast Territory including Canada, S.E. Canada, Delaware, New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, W. Virginia, New York, New Jersey, and Maryland. Qualified candidate must reside in or relocate to the NE Region to be considered. Extensive overnight travel (approximately 4 day/week) is required. Must successfully pass drug screen, physical, and background check. Valid driver's license is required.
Heatec, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Heatec, Chattanooga , Regional Sales Manager, Sales , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!