Security Consultant - Digital Forensics
Posted on: September 22, 2019
What you'll be doing...
As a Security Consultant within Verizon's Investigative Response
Team, you will be expected to serve on a tactical arm of the team,
conducting computer forensic analysis, data recovery, eDiscovery,
and other IT investigative work.
Due to the inherent nature of investigative response work, you will
be expected to discharge the various responsibilities assigned to
your role while successfully managing a variable caseload.
In the role you'll be responsible for:
- Integrity in analysis work performed.
- Maintaining the quality in client deliverables.
- Managing the gathering caseload intelligence.
- Operating within a close team of computer forensics, fraud
examiners, and other IT investigative experts.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- IT experience within digital forenics.
- Experienced in Malware Analysis.
Even better if you have:
- A degree or directly related work experience.
- Five or more years of solid IT technical experience.
- Strong knowledge and capability of leading an engagement in at
least 2 of our core offerings:
- PCI-related IR/Forensics investigations.
- Financial Services.
- Intellectual Property.
- Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT).
- Expert Witness/Litigation Support.
- IR Training.
- Mobile Phone Forensics.
- Proficiency in conducting live analysis on networks and across
- Technically ability to hit the ground running in most any back
- Ability to assist customers in responding rapidly and
effectively to computer-related incidents and consistently exceed
expectations while working in a customer-facing setting.
- Capability to quickly identify the source of a security breach
and move toward containment.
- Capability to articulate well in both written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple projects on a daily basis.
- Ability to be detail-oriented and capability to interact with
other staff and customers effectively, in person or by phone.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills with the
willingness to work extended hours
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people,
transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with
each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable
network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security
solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as,
video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and
benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where
you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in
code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our
employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and
Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Keywords: Verizon, Chattanooga , Security Consultant - Digital Forensics, Professions , Alpharetta, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!