Posted on: July 13, 2019
Adecco is currently hiring for Warehouse Welder jobs with a local
client located in Chattanooga, TN!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse Welder job include:
- Repairing online or offline welding of assembly chassis
- Machine set up, start machine and operate pre-programmed cycle
at defined performance efficiency.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance including cleaning,
tightening, adjusting, and welding.
- Works to repair and return safe mechancial operation.
- Follow standardized work Instructions.
- Supports the teams in operational improvement.
- Perform quality checks and inspections.
- Place component parts in fixture to be welded - remove formed
part from fixture
- Finalize component parts to ready them for assembly into final
products. This may include, but is not limited to deburring,
assembly using nuts and bolts, etc.
- Know the proper and improper use of PPE and equipment and
comply with all OSHA safety and health rules.
- Read, record, and follow data as needed/assist in documenting
- Make labels using SAP system if necessary.
- Material handling if necessary.
- Cleaning and enhancing work area and perform 5S audits
- Develop ideas for Kaizen and participate in implementation
- Cross Train on additional work stations
- Backfill when necessary at other workstations.
- Perform other assigned duties as deemed necessary or
Preferred Qualifications for warehouse Warehouse Welder include:
- Must be able to run production mig welding operation.
- Must have 1 to 2 years experience.
- Must have High school diploma/GED.
- Specific vision abilities required including close vision,
distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception,
and the ability to adjust focus
- Must be able to lift/move up to 50lbs
- Must have the ability to stand, walk, sit, use hands to handle,
manipulate, or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands
and arms, climb stairs, talk and hear
- Must have the ability to listen to and understand information
and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences
- Must be able to concentrate on a task over a long period of
time without being distracted
- Must speak clearly and understandably
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Pay rates starting at $17.00/hr.!
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
We have openings on multiple shifts.
For instant consideration for this Warehouse Welder job in
Chattanooga, TN, click on Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with
arrest and conviction records.
Adecco is the world---s largest provider of staffing solutions. But
it---s not our size that makes us different, it---s our unwavering
commitment to the businesses, job seekers and communities we
serve.--Every day, we propel job seekers forward in their career
and help America---s top employers attract, develop and manage the
very best talent. Job seekers--rely on us for exciting temporary,
temp-to-perm and permanent opportunities, as well as career
resources and advice. Businesses throughout the country and across
all industries count on us for access to more than 9 million
qualified candidates and an ability to deliver proactive and
actionable insight into the economy and the job market. We also
sponsor community and nationwide community service events to ensure
opportunities for all.--We are proud of the fact that we connect
more people with more jobs than anyone else, and know how important
what we do is - not only to the economy and job market, but also to
the lives and communities we touch
Keywords: Adecco, Chattanooga , Warehouse Welder, Professions , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!