Digital Accessibility Analyst
Company: ASK Consulting
Posted on: September 12, 2023
"All candidates must be directly contracted by ASK Consulting on
their payroll and cannot be subcontracted. We are unable to provide
sponsorship at this moment".Job Title: Digital Accessibility
Analyst Location: Chattanooga, TN Duration: 12 Months Pay rate:
$46.89 /hr Responsibilities
- Evaluate web and mobile digital products for adherence to
accessibility best practices and WCAG guidelines.
- Support remediation efforts and ongoing testing through manual
and automated processes.
- Develop user stories and acceptance criteria to ensure
accessibility requirements are met using Agile methodologies.
- Provide recommendations to designers, developers, and product
owners to promote an inclusive digital experience.
- Maintain advanced knowledge of current WCAG guidelines and help
to inform design and development decisions
- Perform accessibility audits and present findings to leadership
- Use common assistive technologies (VoiceOver, NVDA, Screen
Magnifiers, etc.) for testing to ensure accessibility solutions are
effective and successful.
- Provide accessibility guidance in the areas of design (UX/UI),
development, and testing on new and existing web and mobile
propertiesStrong interpersonal and organizational skills Education
: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
required.Equivalent experience is defined as 4 years of
professional work experience in a corporate environment.
- 2 years - Working in the field of accessibility, digital
experience design, UX research or usability.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or
function in a team environment sharing responsibility, roles, and
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and
PowerPoint)Must be a team player, be organized and have the ability
to handle multiple projectsExcellent oral and written
communicationAbout ASK: ASK Consulting is an award-winning
technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing
Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices,
two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK
Consulting connects people with amazing opportunitiesASK Consulting
is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are
committed to creating an inclusive environment for all
Keywords: ASK Consulting, Chattanooga , Digital Accessibility Analyst, Professions , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!