Company: GestampNA - ChattanoogaTN Facility
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Experience level will determine pay. 1st Shift - 6:30 AM - 2:30
PM 2nd Shift - 2:30 PM - 10:30 PM 3rd Shift - 10:30 PM - 6:30 AM
Job Summary: Conducts machine setup, troubleshooting, repairs and
preventive maintenance service. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow Standardized Work Instructions.
- Robots, changing of weld shunts, tips, weld guns, and cylinder
- Changing of transformers, firing panels.
- Manlifts, ladders, roof work and outside work.
- Must follow all OSHA and plant safety rules including, lock-out
- Supports the teams in operational improvement.
- Develops Initial Standard Work Practices with the teams.
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment
during production, and performs scheduled maintenance and repairs
of production equipment during machine service.
- Prepares and sets up machinery for scheduled production
- Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to,
mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic troubleshooting
and repair of production machines.
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to
perform required maintenance and service.
- Any other duties deemed necessary or appropriate. Education and
- HS diploma/GED + advanced technical training in electrical,
mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulics, and PLCs. Prefer USDOL
Journeyman's certificate or equivalent work experience or skills
- 5 years previous employment in a manufacturing environment -
automotive preferred. Prefer experience working with Fanuc robotics
welders. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Problem Solving - Recognize and solve the malfunctioning of the
machine and recognize and solve quality problems of welded assembly
- Basic electrical, dc, and ac voltage; will be changing prox
cords and prox switches.
- Basic welding arc, mig, tig, and spot.
- Basic plumbing cooling water for welding Experience:
- Programmable logic controllers: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mechanical knowledge: 1 year (Preferred) You should be
- PLC Troubleshooting Skills
- Creating Preventive Maintenance Plans
- Electrical Troubleshooting Skills
- Mechanical Troubleshooting Skills
- Hydraulics Experience
- Troubleshooting Industrial Automation Equipment
- PLC Programming Experience
- PLC Wiring Experience
- Machine Safety Inspections
- Troubleshooting CNC Machines
- Experience in a Manufacturing Environment Salary info: $27 -
$40 / hr
Keywords: GestampNA - ChattanoogaTN Facility, Chattanooga , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...