Company: The Vincit Group
Posted on: March 19, 2023
The ERP Analyst will assist Vincit Group in enhanced utilization of information systems, in turn driving strategic decision making, improving operating efficiencies, and driving continued profitability and growth. This position is responsible for leading small to medium subsets of larger projects and initiatives and individual processes that bring value to the business.
Key duties for this position include reporting design and execution, data controls and distribution, and assistance with cross-functional process improvement projects.
Required: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Accounting, Finance, or equivalent professional experience.
Preferred: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting Info Systems
* Minimum of 2 years' experience developing and analyzing reports via various reporting tools.
* Experience identifying opportunities to improve business processes by leveraging technology.
Preferred: 1-2 years' experience in Accounting or Systems-related role
POSITION REQUIREMENT(S): Specialized Skills/License/Certification
* Experience in SQL development and queries in Microsoft SQL server using T-SQL
* Working understanding of general business and accounting concepts.
* Attention to detail, ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines. Proven success in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing projects and demands.
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
* Ability to create specifications from multifaceted financial and business requirements and communicate complex concepts in a simple way.
* Experience with Microsoft SSRS, Sage X3 ERP, and SAP Crystal Reports.
* Prior experience with Sage Enterprise Intelligence or similar financial reporting tools.
* Familiarity with BI technologies
CORE COMPETENCIES (Essential Job Functions)
* Collect and analyze data for standard reporting, ad-hoc reporting and miscellaneous reports requested
* Collaborate with users to analyze problems and opportunities for efficiencies; understand their goals and initiatives and transform them into solutions.
* Assist with the design and implementation of organization-wide process improvement initiatives.
* Work collaboratively with various departments and technical resources to analyze and define data reporting needs of the business.
* Create and maintain custom SSRS reports for the company's databases.
* Design, build, test, implement and document reports and SQL scripts; build, customize and maintain reporting interfaces.
* Design process/system improvements to automate process flow, enhancing productivity.
* Function as a liaison between the business and Enterprise Systems department on all reporting/analytic needs.
* Support, maintain, and develop the company's BI tools, including administration of security, providing end user training, and development of dashboards and reporting metrics to meet the business needs.
Keywords: The Vincit Group, Chattanooga , ERP Analyst, Professions , Chattanooga, Tennessee
here to apply!