Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated Shuttle truck driver
Company: MW Logistics Systems
Location: Fort Payne
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Leesburg, AL - $1,600 sign-on bonusAverage pay: $1,000-$1,450
weeklyHome time: DailyExperience: 3 months or greater CDL
experienceJob ID: 220727Overview
- Work directly for
- Predictable daily home time work schedule: Monday-Friday work,
with occasional Saturdays.
- Out-and-back dedicated routes.
- Haul automotive parts in dry van trailers with a day cab.
- No-touch, mostly drop-and-hook freight.
- Shuttle loads from cross docks to other cross docks, MLS
domiciles or plants. Occasional deliveries to auto
manufacturers.Pay and bonus potential
- Route and detention pay.
- Additional bonuses based on driving performance.
- $1,600 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 30 miles of Leesburg, AL.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Ten paid holidays and paid time off.
- Company-wide time off during the weeks of July Fourth and
- Company-provided uniforms.
- Operate well-maintained Volvo trucks.A wholly owned subsidiary
of Schneider, Midwest Logistics Systems, Ltd. (MLS) is operated
separately from Schneider with its own operating procedures,
qualification requirements, training program, pay packages and
benefits. If you have any questions about becoming an MLS driver,
please contact an MLS recruiter at 800-636-3143.Job MLS
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 1600PI208207145
Keywords: MW Logistics Systems, Chattanooga , Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated Shuttle truck driver, Professions , Fort Payne, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...