Company: GEDIA GEORGIA LLC
Posted on: January 26, 2023
We are seeking a professional Production Manager to join and
lead our incredible manufacturing team!RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborative work to define goals, procedures, and
- Monitor and maintain KPI's.
- Plan and implement production schedule.
- Manage human and material resources to meet production
- Requires travel both foreign (Germany) and domestic.
- In-depth experience in production, hot-forming, laser, and
welding within the automotive and automotive supply
- Experience with audits (9001, IATF, 14001)
- Experience in the field of work safety and OSHA.
- Strong technical, process-oriented expertise.
- Market and industry knowledge - metal stamping,
- Organized, efficiency driven.
- Completed training as a graduate engineer, industrial engineer,
or comparable training with many years of professional experience
in production of the automotive and automotive supply
- Leadership experience across multiple hierarchy levels.
- Intercultural competence for the corresponding supplier and
- Professional and responsible.
- German speaking; preferred.
Keywords: GEDIA GEORGIA LLC, Chattanooga , Production Manager, Professions , Dalton, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!