Material Handler III BCF Summerville
Company: Marazzi Group
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer
solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable
manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the
best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start
or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important
to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or
create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
12 Hour Night Shift
* Checks material for defects before packing out to ensure
high-quality products are delivered to internal departments and/or
* Collects finished product and pre-packs it at a wrap /staging
station. Single lines utilize carts/buggies to transport material
to a stretch wrap station.
* Manually loads packaged material onto cardboard trays and secures
the material or products for transport to designated areas.
* Pulls and stages materials as required to meet production
* Place proper labeling on packaged cases.
* Manually label and load cones into magazines to keep the doff
process fluid and uninterrupted.
* Accurately perform quality checks of material as it is being
produced and packed out.
* Read/write/communicate in English
* Ability to pass a color-vision test
* Successful completion of on-the-job training programs.
* Successful completion of all required health and environmental
* May be required to use PC and other department-specific database
* Reads and writes in standard English and proficient in performing
basic math calculations such as addition and subtraction.
* Prior experience in a warehouse or as a general laborer
* Good oral and written communication skills to effectively
interact with others in the immediate work unit and related support
* Ability to follow simple verbal and written instructions.
* Ability to perform simple mathematical calculations.
* Ability to work in conditions that may include hazardous or
unpleasant conditions caused by moving mechanical parts, airborne
particles, and noise.
* Requires standing more than 2/3 of the time.
* Requires regular lifting 16-20 pounds 1600 - 1800 times per
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that
creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces
around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and
distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the
production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and
vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded
products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the
marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction
requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the
industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC,
Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step.
During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an
American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring
company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe,
India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including
disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud
Drugs Don't Work participant.
Keywords: Marazzi Group, Chattanooga , Material Handler III BCF Summerville, Professions , Summerville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!