Mental Health Technician PRN
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you want to join an organization that
invests in you as a(an) Mental Health Technician PRN? At Parkridge
Valley Hospital, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to
$300 million in programs to support our incredible team members
over the course of three years.BenefitsParkridge Valley Hospital,
offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life,
career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Mental Health Technician PRN like
you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and Qualifications
- You will supervise daily routines and responsibilities to
ensure performance of daily self-care tasks, and assist when
- You will participate in implementing and carrying out
individualized treatment plans as well as daily treatment
- You must be able to set limits as needed by recognizing
potential behavior problems and does so in a caring and consistent
- You will display respect for patient's integrity, patient
information and patient rights.
- You will demonstrate efficiency in maintaining support
services, which are vital to effective program operation.
- You will demonstrate the ability to maintain a safe
What qualifications you will need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start date
- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention must be obtained within 30 days
of employment start date
- Drivers License
- High School Graduate / GEDThis role requires you to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law
or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).Parkridge Valley offers behavioral health. We offer
addictive disorder treatment services. These are for children,
adolescents and adults. We have four distinctive campuses. These
include Parkridge Valley Adult and Senior. These include Parkridge
Valley Child and Adolescent campus. These also include Parkridge
Valley Cleveland and Parkridge Valley West. Parkridge Valley West
is a behavioral health hospital. We offer adult inpatient and
outpatient behavioral health services. These are offered to
residents of Marion and its surrounding counties.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for ten consecutive years
(2010-2019). In 2019, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder We are a family 270,000 dedicated
professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing
applications for our Mental Health Technician PRN opening.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your
resume today to join our community of caring!We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Chattanooga , Mental Health Technician PRN, Professions , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!