Company: Artech LLC
Posted on: January 24, 2023
We are seeking an Inventory Specialist to work in Chattanooga,
TN at a major manufacturing plant. This person must to be able to
walk approximately 10,000 steps/5 miles a day and lift parts in and
out of packaging, sometimes parts weighing up to 50 pounds.
Support the timely and appropriate administration of material
damage dispositions both in the Body MEB shop and in the Battery
Plant. Coordinate QMS documentation.
- Coordinate investigations, ensure all parties support assigned
process, follow through on repairs, replacements as
- Ensure that material/products are available in the proper
place, at the proper time, in the proper quantities, at the
necessary quality, and at the best landed cost.
- Manage KPIs and define countermeasures before deviation from
- Coordinate updates to Quality Management System documents.
- Some college credits completed (or equivalent work
- SAP experience with some of the following: NCD tag creation,
claims creation, material movements, stock and demand
- VW (or other automotive) experience understanding appropriate
packaging, transportation, material movements, material
- Prior experience with root cause analysis and problem
- College degree
- Inventory Management experience
- Experience working with Body Weld material and/or HV
*This position offers 12 PTO days and 10 Holidays paid (pro-rated
the first year). 7:30-am to 4:30pm with an hour for lunch
Keywords: Artech LLC, Chattanooga , Inventory Specialist, Professions , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!