Service Technician (GA, Ringgold)
Company: Five Star Food Service
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Service Technician (GA, Ringgold)GA, RinggoldAt Five Star Food
Service, our service technicians perform preventative maintenance,
repairs, and preparation of vending machines for installation.
Service technicians need to have a general mechanical/electrical
aptitude, excellent diagnosis/troubleshooting skills, and the
ability to work independently in a safe mannerism.
Service Technician responsibilities include:
- Perform complex and routine maintenance & cleaning on equipment
at customer locations
- Visually inspects and listens to machines and equipment to
locate causes of malfunctions
- Dismantles vending machines and equipment to gain access to the
- Maintains proper inventory of machine parts on maintenance
truck and warehouse
- When not on service calls be prepared to perform other duties
as assigned by manager
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment; performs job safely
and engages in job duties to ensure the safety of the company-owned
- Establishes a good rapport with service location employees to
ensure customer satisfaction through verbal communication and
providing good service
- Experience working with refrigeration systems
- Prior experience working with machines and electrical
maintenance with the purpose of repair/installs
- High school diploma or equivalent required; trade school degree
- Must be able to lift 50lbs+; on a repetitive basis and have the
ability to reach, bend, stoop on a frequent basis. Frequently lift
and/or move up to 100 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move
more than 100 pounds
- Service Technicians are required to be at least 21 years old
(DOT) and have a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to consent to an initial drug screen.
- Must be able to consent to a pre-employment background
- Must be able to consent to and have the ability to obtain and
maintain DOT medical card.
- Ability to drive a company box truck vehicle or other assigned
- Full-Time Employee Benefits Package Includes: Medical, Vision,
Dental, Life & AD&D, Critical Illness, Short & Long Term
Disability, 401(k), paid vacations and holidays
- Help us generate 500,000 meals for hungry kids each year via
our 501(c)3 charity, Feeding the Future, Inc.
- Status: Full-Time
- Pay Rate: Starting at $16.00/hr - $20.00/hr
- Work Hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm; must be willing to work
- Work Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
About Five Star Food Service:
Join one of the nation's largest on-site food and beverage service
providers proudly offering custom solutions to our clients
including micro markets, full-line vending, coffee service, pantry
service, sustainable products, water (filtered and bottled)
service, catering, and corporate food service.
Notice: Please note this job description is not designed to cover
or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.
Keywords: Five Star Food Service, Chattanooga , Service Technician (GA, Ringgold), Professions , Ringgold, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!