Part Time Van Delivery Driver
Company: Gordon Food Service
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Call (844) 312-0848 to learn more.
Location - MP207 1817 Broad Street, Suite 117, Chattanooga, TN
Gordon Food Service Store, the retail division of Gordon Food
Service, offers the fast pace of retail in an environment that lets
you balance your life and foster development for future growth.
Our 176 stores are the primary supplier for many small food service
operators, families, non-profit organizations, caterers and so much
Come help us champion a "Customer is King" environment and see why
we set the bar for customer satisfaction in the retail
Provides courteous, on-time, and accurate deliveries of products
with a variable daily route. Operates a van in a professional and
safe manner demonstrating attention to detail and safe work habits.
May assist with store operations before or after completion of
- Accurately locates and picks customer orders in-store.
- Provides superior customer service to all customers through
safe, timely, and efficient deliveries of products.
- Builds and maintains good customer relationships.
- Accurately collects customer payment. Safeguards company funds
and follows banking policies.
- Collaborates with store and sales management to communicate and
resolve customer concerns.
- Completes check-ins in a timely manner.
- Performs daily pre/post trip inspection of vehicle and
- Manages paperwork in order to complete customer pick-ups or
- Performs equipment checks and reports mechanical issues and
damages. Maintains cleanliness and ensures completion of routine
maintenance of delivery vehicle.
- Ensure accurate and efficient processing of customer purchases
through the point of sale. Ensure security of assets including
cash, checks, and merchandise by following policies and
- Accurately receive and merchandise products, ensuring proper
rotation and product quality, end cap and planogram execution, top
stock, freezer, cooler and backroom organization.
- Adheres to the mission and cornerstone values and applicable
practices of the organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Punctuality, problem solving, and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in
- Ability to work independently and also function in a team
- Goal oriented with a positive "can do" attitude.
- Ability to read, write, understand, and communicate in the
- Ability to adhere to all safety regulations and
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this job including
lifting, pulling, and pushing products
- Basic knowledge of a computer, including Google
BE PART OF AN AMAZING CULTURE WHERE WHAT MATTERS TO YOU, MATTERS TO
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their
success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate
our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate
who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of
support from their management if they are selected for the
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration
for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or
status as a qualified individual with disability. The EEO is the
Law poster is available here:
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit
your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the words "Accommodation
Request" in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is
reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free.
Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all
Call (844) 312-0848 to learn more or Apply Below
Keywords: Gordon Food Service, Chattanooga , Part Time Van Delivery Driver, Professions , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!