Commercial Construction Superintendent
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: September 25, 2022
This New Commercial General Construction company is looking to
build upon their incredible, growing team of project
superintendents & excel at building the best mixed-use, medical and
commercial office/retail projects in the TN & Greater Chattanooga
They approach every project with a single objective: to do what is
best and right for the client.
They work with dozens of businesses / organizations in the
Southeast Tennessee area. From concept to plans to a firm proposal,
They work hand-in-hand to create the best possible result for any
Their firm specializes solely in commercial construction projects
between $300,000 and $5M. These projects range from ground-up
construction to renovations & additions.
PROJECT SUPERINTENDENT OVERVIEW:
To maintain project schedules, cost control, quality and safety
standards of assigned projects. To provide daily direction and
enforcement of company procedures to subcontractors, vendors, and
labor forces. Maintain positive relations with owners,
subcontractors and suppliers and market their company as a great
company to work with.
- Assist Project Manager in project start up.
- Develop and schedule work assignments for required
subcontractors and vendors on a daily and weekly basis to meet
- Inspect work in progress to assure quality and contract
compliance. Immediately correct any deficiencies
- Communicate with Project Manager daily of any schedule delays,
labor cost overruns, subcontractor issues or other project
- Maintain daily job reports. Submit copies to Project
- Attend project progress meetings. Be prepared to provide input
on schedule and current project issues.
- Personally comply with and enforce safety and project
- Maintain clean, orderly, and well-organized field office
- Procure job-related materials, equipment or other
- Properly display all Equal Employment Opportunity, Emergency
Aid Information, Safety Signage, and Drug Policy posters.
- Coordinate and supervise field layout. Out-of-ground projects
require the use of a registered surveyor to establish building
corners and benchmark.
- Maintain "as-built" drawings for permanent record.
- Assist the Project Manager, when requested, to develop quantity
take-offs/cost estimates for change orders.
- Submit properly coded labor time sheets and expense reports to
Office Manager on a bi-weekly basis for processing.
- Verify receipt of material/equipment deliveries. Submit
delivery tickets to main office weekly.
- Maintain and build relationships with coworkers and share
knowledge and techniques to further assist with all
- Complete all field-related project close out requirements
within project schedule.
- Manage ground-up, new commercial construction projects in the
value-range of $1-5 Million ( Build-Out projects in the range of
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Chattanooga , Commercial Construction Superintendent, Professions , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!