Production Associate-Spin Line
Posted on: September 24, 2022
- Looking for someone that has heavy industrial experience,
foundry experience is a big plus, but not required. Task include,
but are not limited to;
- Take instructions from the foundry lead person to determine
- Weigh specified amounts of materials as needed by each project
- Operate and calibrate machinery to make it process-ready
- Use various hand tools
- Ensure that ventilation procedures are followed throughout the
- Install and remove steel jackets and bands used for holding
snap molds together
- Sort casting into pairs, and pull reinforcing wires from
- Remove castings from molds and place them on setting rings
- Perform preventative and regular maintenance on job-specified
- Ensure that all work areas are properly cleaned and
- Band setter: set bands
- Chuck Cleaner: clean and maintain chucks
- Fork Out - fork castings out of spin table, weigh castings,
hang on casting chain
- Runner Box: repair and maintain runner boxes, assist in
- Labor/Slagger: slag boxes, maintain intermediate ladle
- Blast Operator/Inspector Stacker/Rework: measure castings,
inspect casting, remove splattered iron from castings, operate HP
grinder, place castings on the appropriate pallet and tag
correctly, measure daily production
- Fork Truck Operator: drive fork truck, locate product in proper
areas of the plant, move material and equipment where needed
- Monitor / log / record process
- Assist in changeovers
- Operate industrial-powered equipment
- Cross-train other employees as required.
- Moderate to heavy physical effort (lift/carry up to 50 lbs with
- Prolonged, extensive, or considerable standing/walking.
- Lift supplies/equipment.
- Pushes/pulls or moves/ lifts heavy equipment/supplies, with
assist depending on weight.
- Manual dexterity and mobility.
- Considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling,
- Far Acuity: ability to see clearly at 20 feet or more.
- Near Acuity: ability to see clearly at 20 inches or less.
- Depth Perception: ability to judge distance and space
- Field of Vision: ability to see peripherally.
- Accommodation: ability to adjust vision to bring objects into
- Extreme heat exposure when working around spin table or
- Temperature Changes: variations in temperature from hot to
- Noise: sufficient noise to cause distraction or possible
- Hazards: conditions where there is danger to life, body and/or
health. Will be required to become certified to drive industrial
powered equipment (example: fork truck,) Hendrickson is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Additional
Keywords: Hendrickson, Chattanooga , Production Associate-Spin Line, Professions , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!