Company: JBS USA
Location: Fort Payne
Posted on: August 5, 2022
This person will work with breeder servicemen, supervise and
monitor hatchery production, egg pickup, inventory and egg breakout
at the lowest cost. Will be responsible for but is not limited
* Maintain accurate records and be able to direct the
* Hire and train personnel.
* Monitor safety rules and regulations.
* Set schedule.
* Observe all Bio-Security programs.
* Oversee and monitor a safe working environment.
* Oversee the production of healthy baby chicks for broiler grown
* Other duties as assigned.
* Two years experience in a processing or manufacturing
* Must have knowledge of hatchery of baby chicks.
* Previous supervisory experience a must.
* Self-motivated and detail oriented.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Ability to recognize and advise when unsafe conditions are
* Computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite Programs
(Outlook, Word, Excel).
Education: Degree preferred
Keywords: JBS USA, Chattanooga , Production Hourly, Professions , Fort Payne, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!