Company: Lincoln Electric Holdings Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Tenessee Rand, a subsidiary of Lincoln Electric, is a full
service automation integrator. We provide engineering, machining,
and integrated robotic systems with core competencies in advanced
welding system design, high-quality weld fixtures, robotic
integration, process automation, and ongoing service and
Req. ID: 19530
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
* Advance MIG and spot welding capabilities. (Aluminum, copper,
stainless, and heavy welding etc.)
* Advance understanding in material handling on at least 2 major
robot groups. (Motoman, ABB, and Fanuc.)
* Capable using 2D and 3D vision, seam tracking, touch sensing,
part tracking, palletizing and coordinated motion. (IRvision,
Cognex, Palletizing software, and TAST Commands)
* Capable of using servo float commands, job shifting, and offset
* Capable of setting up and testing Safety Functions. (DCS safety
zones, RT, and FSU boards)
* Capable of supervising a crew over multiple jobs in different
* Programming robots with Fixed mounted TCP used in de-burring and
* Capable of offline programming using (CIM Station, Fanuc Weld
Pro, MotoSim, and Robot Studio verified by the Manufacturing
* Capable programming Laser systems and adding new styles to robot
laser systems and fixed mounted Trump lasers.
* Intermediate electrical trouble shooting for cells and
* Resource contacts from Fanuc, Motoman, ABB, Lincoln, Miller,
Fronius, SKS and Panasonic service group and capabilities to follow
troubleshooting procedures and protocol to fix issues abroad.
* Detailed Project Management capabilities with customers and TR
* Customer service contact for Tennessee Rand and Lincoln Electric
for robotic and welding questions.
* Intermediate knowledge of PLC programming capable of making small
changes in the field on phone with controls department.
(Upload/download programs, Adjust safety scanners, and make
approved changes to safety PLC.)
* Robot Technician I, Robot Technician II, Robot Technician III,
Robot Technician IV, and Robot Technician V prerequisite you are
considered to advance to Integration Project Lead.
* Willing to travel 40% of the time to customer sites.
* Maintain a skills inventory score indicative of a level III or
* High school, GED, Vocational High School or Technical College or
* 5+ years workable experience as a Robot Technician
* Comprehensive knowledge of 3 of 4 major robot welder
combinations. (Motoman, Fanuc, ABB, and Panasonic robots. Lincoln,
Miller, Fronius, and SKS welders.)
Physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; reach with
hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or
crawl. The employee is required frequently to work from ladders and
scaffolds. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The
employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds,
frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift
and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by
this job include close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly exposed to risk of electrical shock. The
employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Lincoln Electric is a $2.5B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with
over 10,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 40
manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to
continue this partnership and poised to grow with our
As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new
generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with
being part of the solution to the world's challenges. It is a great
time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from
third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of
Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager
of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric.
Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln
Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric
will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not
coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting
Employment Status: Hourly Full-Time
Section: Wayne Trail Technologies (US76)
EOE, including disability/veterans
Nearest Major Market: Chattanooga
Job Segment: Technician, Maintenance, Welding, Machinist, Testing,
Apply now "
Keywords: Lincoln Electric Holdings Inc., Chattanooga , Robot Technician, Professions , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!