Project Coordinator - Construction Industry
Company: NorthPoint Search Group
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Project Coordinator - Construction Industry Corporate Office
We have an immediate need for a Project Coordinator. The
Coordinator will work directly with the Business Development team
in one of the divisions.
This position will focus on new construction scheduling and
coordination for large national and regional accounts.
The primary function of this position will be communicating with
builder superintendents, downloading information and PO's,
processing the file for installation, ordering materials for the
jobs, and inputting the data/work orders into ERP system. Other
functions include filing claims for manufacturing defects and
helping A/R with the application of payment, invoicing, and check
- Ability to pull information from multiple sources to create
- Desire to seek out the most efficient and effective way to
solve problems and complete tasks.
- Ability to think quickly, make decisions, and direct on-site
personnel if needed.
- High-quality standards and confidence.
- Good typing, Word and Outlook skills required. Excellent Excel
- Strong communication skills and willingness to call builders
and homeowners to discuss concerns.
- Excellent organization and time management skills are
- Ability to learn the company's scheduling/accounting/inventory
Base salary 45k-60k depending on experience plus Excellent Benefits
and growth potential
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: NorthPoint Search Group, Chattanooga , Project Coordinator - Construction Industry, Professions , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!