Company: Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
For the builders and protectors, for the makers and explorers, for
those shaping and reshaping our world through hard work and
inspiration, Stanley Black & Decker provides the tools and
innovative solutions you can trust to get the job done - and we
have since 1843. Our commitment to quality, safety and
sustainability keeps us focused on our path to becoming the type of
uniquely human-centered global industrial company that keeps every
stakeholder in mind, while being For Those Who Make The World.
STANLEY Infrastructure, a division of Stanley Black & Decker, is a
global manufacturer of hydraulic tools and attachments with world
class brands such as STANLEY, Paladin, LaBounty and Pengo. STANLEY
Infrastructure has rich history focusing on bringing innovative
solutions to market and is recognized around the world for the
strength of its people, products and brands.
STANLEY Infrastructure is a growth platform with plans to double
it's revenue over the next few years through organic growth and
strong corporate M&A commitment.
Shipping/ Receiving of all items related to manufacturing, Staging
and Prepping components for Shop Technicians, Loading Equipment for
transport, Shop Floor Organization
The successful candidate who performs well in this role will have
growth opportunities available within the business. Learn more
about the Stanley Infrastructure business at
www.stanleyinfrastructure.com and learn more about Stanley Black &
Decker at www.stanleyblackanddecker.com.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Work with safe work practices to ensure own safety as well as
* Knowledge/ Experience in Shipping and Receiving functions and
* Kits and Moves product along production area.
* Forklift Experience required.
* Heavy Equipment Experience a plus but not required.
* Able to use simple hand and pneumatic tools.
* Moves material and equipment from a storage area to the general
* Communicates directly with the Shift Supervisor and
* Keeps equipment and work areas clean and orderly.
* Responsible for total quality of work.
* Able to work efficiently alone or in team setting.
* Able to lift 50 lbs repetitively.
* Any other duties or tasks as may be deemed necessary by the Shift
* Prolonged periods of standing and bending required.
* Some medium lifting is expected.
* Exertion of up to 35 lbs. of force occasionally is required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* High School Diploma or GED plus 2-3 years warehouse
* Ability to read, understand and effectively communicate
information through writing and speaking so others will
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and
draw valid conclusion
* Attention to detail
* Multi-tasking and organizational skills
* Basic PC Skills
* Hand/Eye Coordination
* Independent Self-Starter/Team Player
* Mathematical Skills: General Arithmetic/Basic Algebra/Basic
* Previous experience or training required.
* Courage & Innovation - Bravely innovate without boundaries.
Generate and embrace new ideas. Drive cutting-edge digital
solutions. Foster creativity for exponential growth.
* Agility & Performance - Simplify to accelerate business results.
Anticipate, adapt to and lead changes. Focus on the right things
and act. Perform in ways that exceed expectations.
* Inclusivity & Collaboration - Respect and leverage all aspects of
diversity. Make decisions with an inclusive, global view.
Collaborate to amplify customer value. Communicate to drive
* Integrity & Accountability - Operate with highest ethical
standards. Be who you are, build trusted relationships. Act with
transparency and positive intent. Live up to commitments and own
Stanley Black & Decker offers its employees a competitive salary
and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental,
life, disability, 401k, ESPP, vacation, paid holidays, and more!
Only those candidates who are currently eligible to work in the US
will be considered for the opportunity. Stanley Black & Decker is
proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., Chattanooga , Material Handler, Professions , Ooltewah, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!