Maintenance Technician - Rome, GA
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Kerry Ingredients, a rapidly expanding ingredients manufacturer,
is currently hiring for Maintenance Personnel to join their team in
Rome, GA!Maintenance Technician - Maintain and repair production
and manufacturing equipmentPrimary Job Duties
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures while also
maintaining a hazard free work area.
- Report near misses, accidents or suspected injuries as well as
unsafe conditions and behaviors in a timely manner.
- Complete safety work orders when appropriate.
- Be able to participate in safety initiatives, committees and
- Never take shortcuts or use the improper tools/equipment that
could compromise the safety of themselves or others.
- Food safety and quality is Kerry's priority so it's important
to adhere to all Food Safety/Quality SOP's while also accurately
completing required Food Safety & Quality records.
- Make things work seamlessly, maintain and repair production and
manufacturing equipment to prevent break downs and
- Excellent organizational and communication skills are
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English at a level to
facilitate the understanding of the terminology of the job.
- Ability to comprehend and follow written and/or verbal
procedures or instructions.
- Ability to organize and plan ahead to maximize job efficiency
and work safely.
- Ability to strive for excellence in all areas; focus on
effective internal and external customer-supplier
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair, and provide PM's both
mechanical and electrically.
- Ability to work alongside a team and maintain machines and
production lines in an industrial manufacturing environment.Desired
Skills and Experience
- Previous work experience within a food manufacturing and
- Basic computer experience.Physical Requirements
- Ability kneel, bend, squat, stoop, carry, reach, stand, grip,
push, pull, arm extensions and perform elevated work.------
- Ability to work in hot, cold, or wet environments.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on average of 150 times an hour.
- Ability to work overtime and use a flexible schedule.
- Ability to walk up to 135 feet one way many times a day.
- Ability to continuously stand/walk up to 12 hours.
- Ability to climb stairs or ladder.Shift and Pay Rate
- Monday-Friday, 6:00am-6:00pm, $17.50/hr
- Days worked may change, so flexibility is
key#FINRCG2021#Mya-RPA_Generic Warehouse Entry With HS GEDWhy
Kelly--?You're looking to keep your career moving onward and
upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial
staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for
opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit
your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your
path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds
up.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next
and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full
potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Chattanooga , Maintenance Technician - Rome, GA, Professions , Rome, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!