Company: Conversant Group
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Job Description - Project Coordinator
About UsConversant Group is an IT infrastructure and security
consulting company based in Chattanooga, TN. Conversant Group has
provided technical, organizational, procedural, and process
consulting internationally since the company was formed in
Unlike many in IT, Conversant Group has a unique perspective:
technology is a tool, nothing more. Technology should support the
business, and the business should support the people.
About This PositionWorking as a Project Coordinator at Conversant,
you will be in charge of assisting our Project Managers in
organizing our ongoing projects. This task involves monitoring
project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures,
organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring
that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.To be successful
as a Project Coordinator, you will need to be able to work on tight
deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such
as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules,
work hours, budgets and expenditures.Organizing, attending and
participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is
maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assessing project risks and issues and providing solutions
- Ensuring stakeholder views are managed towards the best
- Chairing and facilitating meetings where appropriate and
distributing minutes to all project team members.
- Creating a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal
- Participating in Conversant projects as necessary.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in business, technology or related field of
- Three years' experience in technology or related field.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and prior success dealing
directly with many Partners.
- Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills,
including strong teambuilding skills.
- Ability to form relationships across all levels of the company
while modeling Conversant's culture and values.
Keywords: Conversant Group, Chattanooga , Project Coordinator, Other , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!