Full-Time Real Estate Professional
Posted on: March 16, 2019
Job Description A Full-Time Real Estate Professional is a real estate agent who takes their clients through the purchase and sale of a property. Real estate transactions can be confusing and complicated, so clients rely on Real Estate Professionals to help them get the best value out of their purchase or sale. As a Real Estate Professional, you must have fantastic customer service skills and be able to work with a large portfolio of clients and make each of them feel cared for and important.
- Reach out to customers to find out what their real estate needs are and answer any questions
- When ready to sell their home, help clients price their property well and give them advice on making it marketable
- Communicate with other Real Estate Professionals so they are aware of the properties in your portfolio
- Understand your real estate environment and the trends of home values in your area
- Network within your local community to increase your client portfolio Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Crye-Leike Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.
Crye-Leike prides itself on its ongoing training programs for associates. Real estate is a constantly evolving market and it is necessary for our associates to stay up to date with the latest trends, resources and laws in order to best advise our customers. We will support you with training and programs to keep you informed and relevant.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: agent, broker, house, realtor, real estate broker, real estate courier, residential leasing agent, residential property leasing agent, sales agent, salesperson
Keywords: Crye-Leike, Chattanooga , Full-Time Real Estate Professional, Other , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!