Company: Pinnacle Bank
Posted on: May 28, 2023
At Pinnacle, our goal is to create an atmosphere where people
become fully engaged, enjoy what they're doing and be successful.
We work to ensure that every associate embraces what makes Pinnacle
different and unique. For us, it starts with hiring the right
- We hire like-minded individuals who share our values of
Integrity, Fairness, Learning, Results, Partnership, Balance, and
- We hire experienced professionals who understand the industry
and provide effective advice.
- We hire candidates who demonstrate a passion for client
service. People who understand that distinctive service is more
than smiling and being friendly - it's about creating a client
experience that is unmatched. But attracting the right people is
only half the battle. We have to ensure that every associate
understands their actions affects the outcomes of the firm. Our
Position Descriptions are not designed to list every aspect of a
position but to serve as a general overview.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
A Mortgage Advisor should demonstrate commitment to delivering
distinctive service. This position is responsible for originating
substantial mortgage loan volume and loan revenue in accordance
with Pinnacle's values and mission as well as investor underwriting
guidelines to assure timely loan funding and comply with all state,
federal and investor compliance requirements, and regulations.
- Provide distinctive service to clients and prospects, in person
and over the telephone. Respond to client inquiries and
satisfactorily resolve client issues. Support firm-wide achievement
of the three-ring standard (all phones answered by a live person
within three rings).
- Market mortgage products and services provided by Pinnacle
- Pre-qualify client prospects in a thorough and timely
- Complete loan applications. Accept, prepare, and complete loan
applications for submission to the Mortgage Advisor Assistant for
processing, then further review by underwriting.
- Manage monthly close list and loan pipeline.
- Maintain current knowledge of mortgage industry. Stay up to
date with current mortgage trends, products, policies, and
- Ensure compliance with the Firm's credit and mortgage lending
policies and Federal regulations for all loans under their
- Meet all the client's financial needs, both business and
personal, and refers clients to other specialty areas such as
Trust, Investments, Insurance, Treasury Management, etc. as
- Assist other team members as needed to ensure delivery of
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
DESCRIPTION OF EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND TRAINING:
- High School Education - College degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in the financial services
and/or mortgage industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) or
- Proficient in mortgage loan origination software.
- Knowledge of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, USDA, VA, & Jumbo
loan underwriting guidelines.
- Basic knowledge of bank services and products; including state
and federal compliance regulations and requirements.
- Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS)
registration required. DESCRIPTION OF CAPABILITES, PHYSICAL
REQUIREMENTS, AND ABILITIES:
- Effective sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills, including public speaking and
- Must be able to multi-task competing priorities and meet tight
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent client service skills. Tact and diplomacy in dealing
with both clients and associates.
- The physical activities of this job include but are not limited
to the ability to stand and sit for prolonged periods of time, use
of manual dexterity, verbal communication, visual acuity,
repetitive motion, and the ability to hear. Often long periods of
mental concentration are required. Other activities are the ability
to bend, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, walk, push,
pull, lift, and grasp.
POSITION STATUS: NON-EXEMPT
Pinnacle is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
committed to supporting a culture of inclusivity that builds a
diverse workforce so we can support the many different communities
we serve. All otherwise qualified associates and applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression and/or
identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability,
protected military or veteran status, pregnancy or
pregnancy-related conditions, or other status protected by
Keywords: Pinnacle Bank, Chattanooga , Mortgage Advisor, Other , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...