Rad and Cat Scan Tech PRN
Company: Starr Regional Medical Center
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Starr Regional Medical Center is currently seeking talent to
fill the position of Rad Tech / Cat Scan Tech for our Imaging
Department. This job is permanent, PRN. - -Benefits Include: - -
Competitive Pay - -Health Benefits
(Medical, Dental, Vision) for full-time employees - -Competitive
Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for full-time
employees - -401(k) plan with company match - -Paid Training -
-Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance for qualified applicants - -Core
competencies include, but are not limited to the following: - -
- Reviews patient history and physician's orders.
- Educates patient regarding procedures, equipment and exam to
ensure patient's understanding and cooperation.
- When ordered, prepares and administers contrast media and/or
medications within scope of practice.
- Monitors patient condition continually and reports/responds to
changes in status as appropriate.
- Prepares equipment and supplies.
- Implements safety standards and performs appropriate quality
control procedures on equipment.
- Troubleshoots, resolves, and/or reports equipment malfunctions
- Positions patient and performs imaging procedure(s).
- Analyzes results and identifies issues with the quality of
- Takes appropriate action to resolve image quality issues,
including repositioning patient andrepeating procedure.
- Enters, transmits and reports scan results. -Required
Licenses[Tennessee, United States] Radiologic Technologist and
TechnicianCurrent ARRT Licensure: ? Preferred X RequiredRequired
Skills/Certifications:The below certifications will be required at
the time of hire:X Basic Life Support (BLS)Equal opportunity and
affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in
candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected
Keywords: Starr Regional Medical Center, Chattanooga , Rad and Cat Scan Tech PRN, Other , Athens, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...