End User Services Support
Company: Ask Staffing
Posted on: March 19, 2023
- All applicants will be advised that Client, as a federal
contractor, may be required to implement a COVID-19 vaccine
mandate. Job Qualifications:
- Associates degree in Information Systems or a related field or
equivalent years of experience is required. Equivalent years of
experience are defined as 2 years of professional experience.
- 2 years - Experience in Information Technology required
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to
perform non-routine analytical tasks
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Proficient interpersonal and organizational skills
- Exceptional time management skills Responsibilities:
- Provides technical, operational and administrative support for
IT-related End User provisioning and support Devices
- Performs manual installation of non-packaged software, which
includes both purchased products and internally developed
- Ensures appropriate change management approvals are in place
prior to deployment
- Manage multiple assignments and problems in an environment of
continually changing priorities while keeping end users and
management informed of progress along the way.
- Provides timely and effective technical support to end users,
answering questions, troubleshooting problems, and providing
general assistance in the use of end-user hardware and
- Documents technical issues and their resolution, in accordance
with incident and knowledge management standards.
About ASK: ASK Consulting is an award-winning technology and
professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500
organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global
delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Consulting
connects people with amazing opportunities.
ASK Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all associates.
Keywords: Ask Staffing, Chattanooga , End User Services Support, Other , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...