Company: Tremco Incorporated
Location: La Fayette
Posted on: March 18, 2023
The general purpose of the Hayssen Operator is to use the
Hayssen bagging equipment to package fiber.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Setting up different products on computer system for proper
running and adjust equipment for proper running ability.
- Paper changes - thread bagging paper correctly and adjust for
- Daily production sheets (filling out form)
- Provide fiber for product that you are currently
- Provide boxes and correct labeling on boxes
- Stacking boxes on empty pallets to make full pallets.
- Moving Full Pallets using a forklift.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one
to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- This job requires daily standing, walking, using hands to
finger, handle, or feel, and reaching with hands and arms.
- This job requires frequent talking and/or hearing
- This job requires occasional climbing or balancing.
- This job requires frequent lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- This job has a Peripheral vision requirement
- This job requires exposure to the following environmental
- Frequent exposure to working near moving mechanical
- This job is located at a Fibers/Plastics Manufacturing
- The noise level for this job is moderate noise.
Keywords: Tremco Incorporated, Chattanooga , Hayssen Operator, Other , La Fayette, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...