PRN RN Emergency Department Etowah
Company: Starr Regional Medical Center
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Starr Regional Medical Center
- Performs initial and ongoing assessments of patient's
condition.Establishes a plan of care which is appropriate to
problems identified and involves the patient according to his or
her capabilities and desires.
- Performs plan of care intervention, including medication
administration, specimen collection, clinical treatments, as well
as other medical care treatment.
- Documents patient care given.
- Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as
appropriate to care team, physician, patient, and family.
- Assists patients with performing activities of daily living,
including personal hygiene, elimination, nutrition, and
- Collaborates as needed across disciplines to coordinate patient
care, including patient transfer, discharge, referral and
spiritual/psychosocial support needs.
- Evaluates learning needs of patient and/or family and provides
patient/family education appropriate to age, culture, condition,
- Works as an advocate for the physical and emotional well-being
of the patient.
Keywords: Starr Regional Medical Center, Chattanooga , PRN RN Emergency Department Etowah, Other , Athens, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...