Posted on: March 16, 2023
We are looking for a Network Administrator for Pilgrim's Chattanooga, TN location.
This position will manage all computer/network equipment including servers, switches, cabling, printers, and desktop systems at assigned locations.
* Support and manage all computer/network components including servers, switches, cabling, and desktop systems at assigned locations
* Program Cisco Switches for Local Area Network
* Document Local Area Network at assigned location(s)
* Document and maintain "Standard Operating Procedures" for site specific technologies in use at the facility.
* Fundamental understanding of VLANS
* Work with end users and propose new hardware and software solutions to support the business.
* Test all hardware and software modifications before they are introduced into production.
* Provide hardware and software diagnostics for network, hardware, and software issues.
* Manage technology projects in compliance with IT (Information Technology) standards
* Provide hardware and network support for "Production Floor" computer systems.
* Supporting all printer functions at assigned locations
* Perform related tasks as required
* Other duties as assigned
* Three years related experience
* Working/troubleshooting knowledge of Windows /2003/2008/2012 Server, Windows 7,8, and 10 and Office 2016, 2019, 0365.
* Understanding and functional knowledge of Citrix desktop / client
* Must have knowledge of Cisco Switch configurations and troubleshooting
* Must have knowledge of Network cabling and connectivity
* MCSE Certification is a plus; not required
* A+ Certification is a plus; not required
* Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Must have strong customer support abilities
* Must be willing to work in a plant / industrial environment
* Must be willing to travel.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
About us: Pilgrim's is the second largest chicken producer in the world, with operations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Mexico and the U.K. Pilgrim's processes, prepares, packages and delivers fresh, further-processed and value-added poultry products for sale to customers in more than 100 countries, employs more than 50,000 people and contracts with more than 5,200 family farmers. Pilgrim's is headquartered in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, at the JBS USA corporate office where our 1,200 employees enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Our mission: To be the best in all that we do, completely focused on our business, ensuring the best products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers, profitability for our shareholders and the opportunity of a better future for all of our team members.
Our core values are: Availability, Determination, Discipline, Humility, Ownership, Simplicity, Sincerity
Keywords: Pilgrim's, Chattanooga , Network Administrator, Other , Chattanooga, Tennessee
here to apply!