Donor Recovery Sepcialist
Company: Advanced Recruiting Partners
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Coordinate the daily recovery of donor birth tissue. Will perform
daily duties at various hospital sites, in a clinical environment.
Initiate contact with potential donors and provide education and
guidance on the donor process, obtain required consent, and
determine donor suitability based on approved guidelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Obtain donor tissue according to protocol; coordinate donor
tissue retrieval at off-site hospital locations
- Initiate and facilitate donor education, and obtain required
- Evaluate potential donors to determine the suitability of
tissue by investigating the donor s medical and social background
by review of questionnaires, medical records, forms, etc.
- Consult with the Quality team on any issues/questions related
to donor suitability
- Utilize sterile techniques to prepare and maintain areas for
- Facilitate and collect donor blood specimens for
- Ensure proper labeling and identification are maintained on
quarantined tissue containers
- Maintain a positive, professional relationship with hospital
staff and physicians
- Applies advanced skills to resolve complex problems
- May modify processes to resolve situations
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication
skills, with a focus on customer service
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Organized, flexible, and able to multi-task while maintaining a
high level of efficiency and attention to detail
Keywords: Advanced Recruiting Partners, Chattanooga , Donor Recovery Sepcialist, Other , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!