CT Technologist WEO
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you want to join an organization that
invests in you as a(an) CT Technologist WEO? At Parkridge Medical
Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300
million in programs to support our incredible team members over the
course of three years.BenefitsParkridge Medical Center, offers a
total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated CT Technologist WEO like you to be a
part of our team.Job Summary and QualificationsThe CT Technologist
is responsible for performing a variety of imaging procedures
ordered by the physician. CT Technologist are responsible for
day-to-day activities to ensure the delivery of quality patient
care in a diagnostic/therapeutic environment.What you will do in
- You will demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to
provide appropriate care for patient populations served in the
- You will demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and
development over the life span and possess the ability to assess
data reflective of the patient's requirements relative to his/her
- You will assess patients/families ability to learn and
incorporate teaching throughout CT procedure.
- You will deliver compassionate, holistic care, while supporting
the rights and dignity of all patientsWhat qualifications you will
- Must be a graduate of an accredited 24-month Radiological
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, current.
- ARRT registered; CT Certification or acquired within 6
- 1-3 years minimum CT Experience This role requires you to be
fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal
law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).Parkridge Medical Center is a 270+ bed hospital. We are
near downtown Chattanooga. We feature comprehensive diagnostic,
medical, and surgical services. These services include
cardiovascular surgery and cancer treatment. These services include
intensive care, orthopedic and spine surgery, and rehabilitation.
The facility includes a state of the art neurosurgery program.
Patients also have access to OB-GYN services. Patients have access
to a level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. They also have access
to (NICU) and behavioral health treatment centers for children and
adults."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder We are a family 270,000 dedicated
professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing
applications for our CT Technologist WEO opening. Qualified
candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume
today to join our community of caring!We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Chattanooga , CT Technologist WEO, Other , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!