Supervisor National Accounts
Company: Mohawk Industries, Inc.
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Are you looking for more? At Mohawk Industries, we're committed
to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more
sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team. As a
Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known
brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop
your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you.
Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create
more, you can find your more with Mohawk. What we need: Leading the
National Account /Customs Sample Division, this role will develop
and implement strategic and tactical operational plans to ensure
that departmental goals are achieved. Performs a variety of
administrative assignments related to reviewing, updating, and
approving transactional information in the system. Responsibilities
include planning, releasing, and providing support with Product
master/launch, BOM, Work orders, wip components, cost, printed
materials, expediting orders/raw materials, and shipping across all
business units. What you'll do:
- Assume a leadership role by supervising assigned projects with
- Meet with account coordinators as needed to review all
programs/projects and make sure that all parties are on track with
project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Establish effective communications with Internal and External
Customers, Vendors, Sales Reps, Manufacturing, Pricing, Marketing,
Shipping, Quality, and Inventory Control as needed to ensure timely
and accurate processing.
- Identify and work to resolve any issues that would impact the
execution of a project.
- Acts as a liaison between the departments and/or
- Assume responsibilities of the department during the absence of
- Work with Manager to maintain adequate control of resources to
ensure ongoing operations of the department within the established
budget, productivity, and efficiency standards.
- Prepare information to explain or resolve issues.
- Work with Manager and Director to resolve service-related
issues and to develop new value-added processes for the customer
- Work with the manager or staff teams to communicate, implement
and monitor the maintenance, upgrade, or modification of department
equipment and software packages, policies, procedures, and
appropriate measures or standards to ensure that levels of support
match or exceed field and customer requirements.
- Assist in the development of plans and schedules for the
efficient and productive use of people resources and technology to
ensure optimal service delivery.
- Leads, or facilitates team-based improvement projects.
- Promote Team Member engagement by participating in teams such
as Safety and thereby following safety procedures, standard
operating procedures, and quality policies and regulations.
- Monitor employee performance and proactively identify
deficiencies. Recommend changes, and solutions, and assist to
implement action steps to resolve problems and ensure customer
- Review and proactively identify, analyze, and monitor business
requirements and enhancement possibilities. Recommend viable
solutions, modifications, and applications to streamline process
flow and enhance service turnaround time, productivity, and
- Plan and release all National Account /Custom SKUs and Work
orders within the established budget.
- Meet weekly with team leads, planners, and Mfg. team to
coordinate production deadlines, promise dates, and budget
restraints to cost-effectively meet customer satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by Management. What you have:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required. 1-2 years
- CAMS is required
- 2-4 years of experience in management experience in a business
environment of comparable size and scope preferred.
- Broad knowledge of the Company's products/services and
- Experience that provides the incumbent with knowledge of the
principles, processes, concepts, methodology, skills, technical
methods, and competencies associated with performing the job. What
you're good at:
- Strong communication and decision-making skills, with the
ability to consider and incorporate a variety of perspectives at
all levels of the organization
- Must be able to function with considerable independence, with
minimal supervision and guidance.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results through team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and Power BI and the ability to
learn and use new software as required by the job. What else?
- This position includes 6-8 direct reports/supervisory
- We're located in a pretty great spot - check out this video to
see what we mean
- This is an on site role located in Chatsworth, Georgia Mohawk
Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates
products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the
world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and
distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the
production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and
vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded
products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the
marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction
requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the
industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC,
Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step.
During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an
American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring
company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe,
India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including
disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud
Drugs Don't Work participant.
Keywords: Mohawk Industries, Inc., Chattanooga , Supervisor National Accounts, Other , Chatsworth, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!