Company: Mountain Management Services
Posted on: November 24, 2022
CHI Memorial Medical Group (Mountain Management Services), now part
of CommonSpirit Health formed between Catholic Health Initiatives
(CHI) and Dignity Health, is a Management Service Organization
(MSO) that provides comprehensive office management services for
all Memorial Health Partners and many physicians in private
practice. We are proud to be a part of the regional referral center
of choice providing health care throughout Southeast Tennessee and
North Georgia. We care about our employees' well-being and offer
benefits that complement work/life balance. We offer the following
benefits to support you and your family: Free Membership to our
Care@Work program supporting any child care, pet care, or adult
dependent needs Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your
family Health/Dental/Vision Insurance Flexible spending accounts
Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and
Identity Theft - Adoption Assistance Paid Time Off (PTO) - Tuition
Assistance for career growth and development Matching Retirement
Programs Wellness Program If you are passionate about the patient
experience and ready to join our nationally recognized hospital,
connect with us today! Responsibilities
The Registered Nurse - Clinic Specialty functions as a vital member
of the healthcare team who contributes to the success the practice
by demonstrating customer/patient focus, effective communication,
professionalism, and teamwork. Will utilizes the nursing process to
assess, plan, implement, and evaluate comprehensive care provided
to selected patient populations and their families. - - Essential
Key Job Responsibilities
- Perform general nursing care to patients by following
established standards and procedures.
- May perform specific nursing care as it relates to specialty of
- Obtain patient consent for care and ensure patient
- Obtain and document health history, information on chief
complaint, vital signs, and health risk factors and assesses
- Provide patient care based on practice guidelines, standards of
care, and federal/state laws and regulations.
- Execute prescribed treatments and medical interventions,
administer prescribed medications, and monitors and documents
treatment progress and patient response. Refer to/consult with
physicians, other health providers, and community resources to
prevent/resolve problems or concerns.
- Educate patients and families about health status, health
maintenance, and management of acute and chronic conditions.
- Document patient assessment and intervention data using
established medical record forms/automated systems and
- Participate in multidisciplinary teams to improve patient care
processes and outcomes.
- Track quality assurance data and monitor for acute and chronic
- May act as team lead for other nursing staff.
- Knowledge of nursing processes; health care systems, structure,
and functions; and community resources. Understanding of health
care technology, equipment, and supplies. Familiarity with state
law on nursing care, nurse practice guidelines, and clinic policies
- Ability to effectively communicate to staff and patients.
- Demonstrate sound judgment and composure with the ability to
take appropriate action in questionable or emergency
- Maintain a positive, caring attitude towards patients.
- Possess a strong work ethic and a high level of
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. Required
Licensure and Certifications:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) or Advanced Care Life Support (ACLS)
- Current/valid Registered Nurse license from the state licensing
- May be required to have additional specialty certifications.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 1 year related experience in a specialty clinic (e.g. Oncology,
Urology, Pediatrics, etc.) required. PREFERRED Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- 0 - 1 year Specialty clinic experience preferred.
Keywords: Mountain Management Services, Chattanooga , Clinic RN, Other , Hixson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!