Caf Team Member - FULL TIME
Company: Ruby Falls
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Job Title: Cafe Team Member
Reports To: Food & Beverage Manager
Type of Position: Full-Time Status: Non-exempt Hours: 40 hours per
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Must be available to work in and perform all roles as needed,
including Cavern Caf and seasonal carts.
- Must maintain professionalism and courtesy while interacting
with guests and team members.
- Must be able to comfortably interact with guests and deliver
quality service based on Ruby Falls' Core Values.
- Must be available to train new team members with the point of
sale system, opening and closing procedures, food safety and
- Perform ID checks on customers prior to beer sales.
- Demonstrates effective leadership through training and
communicating with all team members.
- Demonstrates fairness, consistency, and confidentiality with
all team members and works well with limited supervision.
- Ability to initiate open, clear communication with team members
as well as managers.
- Ability to enforce food safety and sanitation.
- Move Kegs and rotate stock as needed.
- Assists in receiving and stocking food and beverage
- Assists in keeping the stock and storage areas organized and
- Tracks inventory and disposes of expired products as
- Ensures appropriate sanitization and cleanliness of all
equipment including utensils, dishes, tables, and chairs.
- Ensures food temperatures are monitored.
- Ability to reliably meet required work schedule and adhere to
company attendance policies.
- Must be available to work during peak seasons including
weekends and holidays; evenings as needed.
- Must be available to assist with and work during the annual
Retail Inventory week.
- Ability to work in various roles and departments based on
- Must maintain uniform compliance.
- Other duties as needed or assigned.
- Ability to stand, walk, climb, stoop, and balance.
- Ability to lift, grab, press, and push to perform essential
- Lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to safely maneuver beverage kegs frequently weighing up
to 100 pounds.
Educational and Other Requirements:
- High School Diploma.
- Must have an Alcoholic Beverage Commission (ABC) serving permit
within 61 days of hire.
- Must have basic computer skills; knowledge of Point of Sale
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including
evenings, weekends, holidays, and peak seasons.
- Ability to input and access data in computer, to perform
assigned duties with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to understand guest inquires and provide accurate
- Ability to count, give correct change, keep cash bags and
- Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment.
- The ability to work with and successfully lead a team.
- Must be able to effectively work with team members to solve
problems as they arise.
Keywords: Ruby Falls, Chattanooga , Caf Team Member - FULL TIME, Other , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!