Posted on: August 7, 2022
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brian RaffleAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $80,000 - $140,000 per yearA bit about us:Our
client, a mid-sized law firm, is looking to add a Corporate
Associate to their team.Why join us?Medical Dental Vision 401K
- Heavy emphasis on corporate transactions, general corporate
matters and non-public securities offerings.
- Regular client contact and project management.
- Handling all aspects of M&A transactions.
- Drafting a variety of corporate documents relating to privately
held businesses, including complex operating
agreements/shareholders agreements, SaaS agreements , joint venture
agreement, and general commercial documents.
- Structuring private funds and non-public company securities
offerings, and drafting related documents, including PPM,
subscription agreements and complex operating agreements.
- Supervising and training younger and less experienced
- Writing short-form and long-form articles, compiling materials
for presentations, and participating in marketing of the Firm s
Corporate & Securities practice.Qualifications: Must be actively
licensed to practice law in Tennessee
- Required: At least three (3) years of experience at a law firm
performing corporate and securities law tax work
- Required: Excellent drafting skills
- Required: ability to supervise M&A transactions, ability to
supervise private fund and non-public securities offerings
- Required: Familiarity with all aspects of Microsoft Office,
with a particular emphasis on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; mastery
of Microsoft Office preferred.
- Strongly Preferred: Demonstrable history of direct client
contact, project management, or supervision and training of younger
- Tax knowledge a plus
- Experience with Clio a plus
- Fluency in any language other than English a plusInterested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
Keywords: Jobot, Chattanooga , Corporate Associate, Other , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!