Nurse Practitioner Internal Medicine
Company: Mountain Management Services
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Mountain Management Services and CHI Memorial Hospital now part of
CommonSpirit Health formed between Catholic Health Initiatives
(CHI) and Dignity Health is once again the only hospital in the
Chattanooga area to be named a Best Regional Hospital by U.S. News
& World Report. We are proud to be the regional referral center of
choice providing health care throughout Southeast Tennessee and
North Georgia.We offer the following benefits to support you and
your family:On-site childcare with extended hoursCare@Work premium
account for additional support with children pets dependent adults
and household needsEmployee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and
your familyPaid Time Off (PTO)Health/Dental/Vision
InsuranceFlexible spending accountsVoluntary Protection: Group
Accident Critical Illness and Identify TheftAdoption
AssistanceTuition Assistance for career growth and
developmentMatching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement ProgramsWellness
ProgramAdditional incentives for eligible full time day shift and
night shift opportunities
Transition of Care -The Nurse Practitioner is responsible for
utilizing training and skills to provide direct patient care under
the supervision of a physician. -Essential Duties:
- Obtain medical histories when necessary.
- Perform physical exams (within established protocol).
- Diagnose, treat and monitor chronic diseases (within protocol
- Order diagnostic test.
- Prescribe or recommend medications for prescription for
medications and treatment (within protocol guidelines).
- Provide preventive health screenings and immunizations for
children and adults.
- Promote positive lifestyle habits to all patients through
education and counseling.
- Assist the doctor with office surgeries.
- Assure charts are signed off by the doctor within 7 days.
- Maintain patient's privacy and confidentiality.
- Make follow up calls to check patients progress.
- Assist doctors with phone coverage and hospital rounds.
- Work closely with other nurses to assure patient flow is
- Consult with doctor regarding patient symptoms to assure proper
diagnosis and plan of treatment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Master's degree in nursing
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Certificate of fitness through American Academy of Nurse
- 3-5 years clinical nursing practice in an acute care setting
- 1-3 years previous experience as a NP in an acute or primary
care setting -Certification or Licensure:
- Licensed as an RN in the state of TN
- Licensed as a CRNP in state of TN, required.
- AHA BLS required.
Keywords: Mountain Management Services, Chattanooga , Nurse Practitioner Internal Medicine, Other , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!