IT Manufacturing System Specialist
Company: Nokian Tyres
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Reporting to the IT Director - Americas, the Manufacturing
System Specialist is responsible for providing support for
manufacturing and supply chain IT systems including Oracle EBS.
He/she will exercise both sound judgment and initiative, consult
and support on the manufacturing challenges, and bring IT
manufacturing and Oracle EBS expertise to the local manufacturing
and business teams. Aligned with global IT processes, he/she will
provide direction on the implementation and support of all IT
applications that support the manufacturing process. In addition to
providing support to the manufacturing process, global
communication and interaction with the other manufacturing
locations will be required. Responsibilities
- Provide support for Nokian Tyres MES & SCM applications and
manufacturing technology platforms.
- Support the goal to have globally harmonized solutions.
- Evaluating business or project needs and application
functionality and ensuring that applications meet these needs.
- Provide support for the other manufacturing and supply chain
related applications including but not limited to Oracle ERP,
Quality, databases and integrations.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to the application support team
as it grows over time.
- Provide first level support in all manufacturing related IT
- Uphold Nokian Tyres mission and values; demonstrate supporting
behaviors in day-to-day actions.
- Periodic travel domestic and abroad.
- Other duties as assigned.Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent
- Significant experience in Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
- Proven experience being primary contact to the manufacturing
group: support, consultation, handling requests.
- Ability to work with and support manufacturing applications in:
Oracle ERP, MES, Quality Systems, database & integrations.
- Proactive working style with the ability to work
- Working in virtual teams
- Cross-functional organization
- Global, multicultural organization
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills;
able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Commitment to excellence, high standards and ethical business
conduct; continuous improvement mindset.
- Proficient with MS-Office application suite.
- Experience with Oracle EBS.
- Experience in configuration of Oracle EBS a plus.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident (current Green
Card holder).Nokian Tyres is an equal opportunity employer and
makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status
protected by law. PI183003417
Keywords: Nokian Tyres, Chattanooga , IT Manufacturing System Specialist, Other , Dayton, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!