Tufting Machine Operator (Hospitality)
Posted on: June 24, 2022
* Operates tufting machine (Ex. Threading and/or replacing needles,
replace cutting blades, align cutting blade block, hook
replacement, backing changes, roll tickets and doffing).
* Repairs yarn breaks in creels and beams with air splicer
* Conducts machine set up checks (production checklist, "deck
board" and backing verification).
* Performs quality inspection during production runs, working with
mender to repair voids in carpets as required.
* Housekeeping of area.
* Ensures compliance to all company and regulatory safety and
environmental guidelines and practices to include wearing the
appropriate safety garments, using the appropriate tools and
equipment, and exercising the required safety behaviors for the
task at hand.
* Performs other duties as required
* High school graduate or GED equivalency required.
* Prior experience operating MLCL/LCL, iTron and/or 1E tufting
machines strongly preferred.
* Reads and writes in standard English and proficient performing
basic math calculations such as addition and subtraction.
* Ability to bend, pull and lift up to 25 pounds
* Ability to read, write, and do basic math
* Ability to understand graphic patterns
By joining us, you will be part of an international culture where
you can expand your horizons, change the game and design the future
of society. And where our values of collaboration, creativity,
commitment and caring underpin our success.
Come and see how is life at Tarkett!
Keywords: TARKETT, Chattanooga , Tufting Machine Operator (Hospitality), Other , Dalton, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!