Company: Engineered Floors
Posted on: June 24, 2022
The purpose of the Warper Operator is to operate the warper machine
and record production on daily production report and work
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Determine correct yardage from given beam weight.
* Responsible for correct number of ends on beam set-up.
* Responsible for doffing beams.
* Use hand trucks to move and load yarn beams
* Help creel if necessary and creel machine as needed.
* Help keep work area clean.
* Responsible for correct pattern setup on graphic orders.
Performance Expectations (if applicable):
* Lifting cones of yarn weighing 5 to 16 lbs at different rates
based on creel needs.
* Standing is required approximately 7.5 hours of shift.
* Reaching is required to thread up warper multiple times or more
* Bending is required to thread warper multiple times during the
* Must be able to use air splicer with a trigger hundreds of times
* Must be able to use scissors or snips throughout the shift.
* Must be able to distinguish colors and shade differences.
* Occasionally required to climb, balance, and kneel.
* High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
* Must be able to read, write and do basic math; addition,
subtraction, division and multiplication.
* Computer knowledge or data entry skills are a necessary part of
the job but will train.
* Learn and follow safety procedures and guidelines for the
position and plant location
* Responsible for making first quality beams of yarn and notifying
supervisor of any quality problem.
* Run required yardage expectations based on machine time and speed
* Overtime is required on occasion.
* All accidents must be reported immediately.
* Perform any other duties as assigned.
* Safety equipment must be worn as required.
* Report to management any quality, safety, or potential problems
encountered while performing the job.
Keywords: Engineered Floors, Chattanooga , Warper Operator, Other , Dalton, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!