Company: Engineered Floors
Posted on: June 24, 2022
The purposes of the Twister Operator is to Supply the twisting
machine with raw fiber needed, Patrol, service and monitor
continuously the twisting machine, its processes, and the quality
of product. Remove the twisted product from the machine and place
on buggies or boxes as instructed.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Follow all Safety, Plant & Quality Guidelines
* Acquire Raw Yarn Buggy from that machines bullpen. Do not pull
yarn from neighboring machines.
* Verify the case label with the spec sheet for that machine.
* Doff the TNH packages according to the doff schedule posted on
* Remove the remaining package from the bucket and place in the
* Tie the creel yarn in using a Weavers Knot with - to - tails.
* Refill the bucket with Raw Yarn from the Raw Yarn Buggy for that
* Replace empty yarn tubes with replacement packages of yarn.
* Compare every tubes merge # to the spec sheet as you place them
in the bucket.
* Put tube caps on raw yarn in creel if specified on spec
* Repair and restart immediately any position that breaks out.
* Keep every position running at all times unless you are working
* Tag any position that needs repair.
* Remove TNH yarn from the conveyor.
* Place the TNH yarn on a buggy or pack in a box as instructed by
spec sheet and/or the supervisor.
* Clean your assignment and work area toward the end of each
Performance Expectations (if applicable):
* Ability to read and follow printed & spoken instructions &
* Able to stand for long periods of time.
* Hand dexterity sufficient to handle packages and operate splicer
or tie weavers knots as specified.
* Able to lift & place numerous 12-20 lb. packages per shift
* High school diploma or GED preferred
* Read & Write English Instructions
* Communicate with fellow associates
* Ability to work overtime.
* Perform any other duties as assigned.
* All accidents must be reported immediately.
Keywords: Engineered Floors, Chattanooga , Twister Operator, Other , Dalton, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!