Hamilton Y, Front Desk Attendant Lead (Full-time)
Company: YMCA of Metropolitan Chattanooga
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Front Desk Attendant Lead, Hamilton
$12.50 Depending on experience
Greet and assist all members, potential members, and staff in a
courteous, professional, and friendly manner. Be enthusiastic
towards members by learning their names and expressing an interest
in their YMCA activities. Strive to enrich their YMCA experience by
introducing them to new programs, staff, members, and volunteer
activities. Ensure member satisfaction and retention through
impeccable member service and practices that promote member
engagement and well-being. Deliver excellent service to all
members, guests, and program participants. Respond to member and
guest needs, promote memberships and programs, and maintain
cleanliness and organization of the welcome area. Provides
leadership for front desk staff.
* Provides excellent service to members, guests, and program
participants in the Y and on the phone, contributing to member
* Greets members (by name) and visitors in a positive and
professional manner as a representative of the YMCA.
* Ensures the security of the facility by scanning all members and
enforcing policy regarding visitors.
* Conducts interviews and/or tours responsive to the needs of
prospective members; sells memberships.
* Conducts program registration for members and guests.
* Accurately conducts financial transactions for membership and
program fees; accountable for all cash collected during shift.
* Builds relationships with members; helps members connect with one
another and the YMCA.
* Handles and resolves membership concerns and informs supervisor
of unusual situations or unresolved issues.
* Helps manage accuracy on all membership forms.
* Applies all YMCA policies dealing with member services.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High School diploma or equivalent; associate's or bachelor's
* Prior customer service, sales or related experience required
* Computer proficiency (Windows-based systems, Microsoft Word, and
Excel); Personify experience strongly preferred
* Must display high degree of professionalism and customer
* Certification in First Aid, CPR, AED, and O2 required within 30
days of hire
* New Staff Orientation required upon hire
Ability to stand for extended periods of time and perform other
physical aspects of the job including stooping and bending.
Ability to communicate both in person and on the phone, including
speaking and hearing.
* Free Y Membership
* Paid Training
* Paid Time Off
* Resume Builder
* Create Professional Connections
The YMCA is one of the world's leading nonprofit organizations that
is committed to strengthening individuals and communities across
the country. Every day, the Y helps people connect to their
purpose, potential, and each other. Working locally, we focus on
supporting people of all ages, gender, and race, to improve health
and well-being and inspire action in and across communities.
Keywords: YMCA of Metropolitan Chattanooga, Chattanooga , Hamilton Y, Front Desk Attendant Lead (Full-time), Other , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!