Solutions Support Specialist
Company: Mohawk Industries, Inc.
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Are you looking for more? - At Mohawk Industries, we're
committed to more - more customer solutions, more process
improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities
for our team. As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of
the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to
start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's
important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more,
learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk. What
we need: Mohawk is looking for a Solutions Support Specialist who
can do more with Mohawk Flooring North America brands. This
position works with Commercial Sales Representatives, Hospitality
Sales Representatives, National Accounts, Strategic Account
Managers, RVP's, Solutions Department, Creative Design, Custom
Design, and other Commercial/Hospitality areas to ensure that the
end-user/client receives the proper support needed. What you'll
- Produce, export, archive or restore any requests needed for
- Ensure proper color and pattern placement based on floor plans
- Review reports and conduct pricing audits to verify
- Enters new product pricing and makes any modifications to
existing product pricing using established guidelines.
- Verify customer information, price, style name and number then,
add, delete, or modify price information.
- Provides a formal output of a quote or estimate
- Interfaces with sales force regarding pricing issues to
determine what is required to process orders.
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties
as required. What you have:
- High degree of skill and ability to ensure customer
satisfaction and retention.
- Strong analytical and planning skills; combined with the
ability to coordinate the efforts of many to meet the
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a
demonstrated ability to interact effectively with individuals at
all levels in the organization.
- Efficient and productive work habits with minimal supervision
to work within established deadlines.
- Demonstrates teamwork to ensure achievement of team,
individual, and corporate sales goals. What you're good at:
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Hospitality Customer Service, SOC, Pre-Order Support or
Critique experience preferred.
- --- Demonstrated knowledge of printing and tufting
- --- Basic Computer Skills: in word-processing and spreadsheet
applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, AS400, Internet, and
- Three to six months' clerical experience, or equivalent
combination of education and experience What else?
- We're located in a pretty great spot - check out to see what we
mean #LI-LH1 Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring
manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and
commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated
manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive
advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile,
laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading
innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate
our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new
construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized
in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC,
Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step.
During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an
American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring
company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe,
India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including
disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud
Drugs Don't Work participant.
Keywords: Mohawk Industries, Inc., Chattanooga , Solutions Support Specialist, Other , Dalton, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!