Company: Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Manages front office functions. Uses teamwork, leadership, and
communication skills to ensure phones are answered, daily mail is
processed, supplies are purchased, filing is completed, and
equipment is maintained. Performs advanced, diversified, and
confidential administrative duties requiring comprehensive
experience, skill, and knowledge of organization policies and
practices. Completes confidential spreadsheets and charts.
Validates and responds to data requests as needed. Schedules and
maintains calendar of appointments, meetings, and travel
itineraries. Coordinates related travel arrangements. Prepares and
distributes minutes of meetings. Triages important phone calls to
resolve routine and complex inquiries. Processes daily mail, faxes
and copies. Participates in special projects.
- Associate's Degree OR
- Two years of job-related work experience OR
- A combination of education and job related experience equal to
- Bachelor's Degree , any major.
Required Work Experience:
- Six years of administrative support experience.
Preferred Work Experience:
- Seven years of administrative experience including knowledge of
corporate structure including two years of executive-level
- Prior experience managing an executive's travel schedule and
Preferred Software and Other Tools:
- Certification in Microsoft products, office automation, or
related accredited certification.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and
staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good judgment.
- Ability to handle confidential or sensitive information with
- Ability to persuade, negotiate or influence.
- Analytical or critical thinking skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Required Software and Other Tools:
- Microsoft Office.
- Typical office environment.
- Some travel between office buildings.
Keywords: Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina, Chattanooga , Executive Assistant, Other , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!