Quality Assurance Supervisor
Company: HomeServe USA
Posted on: June 23, 2022
HomeServe is a Great Place to Work, and while we're biased,
we're not just saying that. We're proud to have been certified as a
Great place to Work the last three years. What does HomeServe do
and what makes it so great? Well, we're glad you asked!We put
people at the heart of everything we do. That's priority number one
for all of us. For the 4.7 million Customers we serve, that means
being there when they have an emergency home repair need, such as
getting their a/c working, clearing their clogged pipes, or fixing
broken electrical systems. With over 1,000 municipal and utility
Partners, that means providing their customers with access to
affordable home repair plans, making it easier, faster and less
expensive to have their home repair needs met. And for the more
than 2,500 People working alongside us, it means fostering a
rewarding, inclusive and challenging career experience that we
think is second to none. At HomeServe, everyone is welcome. We know
that having diverse teams has a positive impact on our work and
ultimately helps us better serve our customers.No matter your role
at HomeServe, you're part of a growing global team that's
collectively working to make home repairs and improvements easy.
From our businesses in the U.S. and Canada, to those in the U.K.,
Belgium, France, Japan, Portugal and Spain, we have a shared vision
to be the world's largest, most trusted provider of home repairs
and improvements. Our ambition is to do every job, in every
home.Position Overview:The Quality Assurance Supervisor reports to
the Quality Assurance Manager and partners with the call center and
Automation leadership to ensure that insights around the overall
compliance and customer experience meets company and partner
expectations. As a strong communicator and person of influence, the
Supervisor, Quality Assurance will work in a collaborative manner
to help operations recognize areas of success and development to
further enhance the customer journey.Responsibilities:
- Has day to day management control of Compliance staffing and
recommending / implementing changes to methods.
- Ensure agents meet daily, weekly, and monthly corporate and
partner goals through effective productivity measures and
- Monitor live calls and scored calls and provide feedback to
representatives regarding strengths and weaknesses
- Collaborate with trainers and quality assurance representatives
to establish a positive team environment that supports and
reinforces best-in-class customer service practices
- Complete necessary departmental reporting
- Track, monitor and distribute workload balance and ensure the
departmental capacity plan is up to date and in line with budget
- Sensitive audits as needed (Fraud, customer abuse, etc.)
- Calabrio archive audio requests as needed for review
- Manage data entered into Knack for accuracy /consistency
(agent, partner, supervisor, etc.)
- Review QA disputes
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines
how to use resources to meet schedule and goals.
- Provides guidance to subordinates within the latitude of
established company policies.
- Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that
- Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or
data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an
understanding of current business trends.
- Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods
and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Acts as advisor to subordinates to meet schedules and/or
resolve technical problems.
- Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements,
may have limited budget responsibilities.
- Partner with team and automation supervisors and leads to
ensure agents meet corporate and partner key performance indicators
- Collaborate with trainers, automation team, and other
compliance and quality assurance representatives to establish a
positive team environment that supports and reinforces
best-in-class customer service practices.
- Maintain proper documentation of call performance and
associated corrective measures as applicable.
- Monitor external vendor's compliance assurance program to
ensure standards and scoring are aligned with internal measurements
- Provides professional feedback and accurate, detailed reporting
to engage external vendors.
- Conduct and participate in calibration meetings with both
internal and external stakeholders as well as management
- Stay up to date on new products, procedures and marketing
- Develop and initiate standards and methods for scanning and
- Directs employees engaged in monitoring and tabulating data
concerning process, compliance and quality.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists employees in
solving work problems.
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate employees to achieve
- Maintains time and production records and payroll.
- Confers with other supervisors to coordinate activities of
- Interfaces with other Departments and the internal training
team to develop and implement training programs as required. Job
- A bachelor's degree in a related field or two (2) years of
- Two (2) years of supervisory experience which required time
management and organizational skills.
- A minimum of 6 months of experience performing
compliance/quality assurance in a call center environment.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office products and in the use of a personal
- Ability to help develop and be solely responsible for
implementing the tactical operating plan with limited assistance
- Must be able to implement metrics-driven plans and make
tactical adjustments as necessary with limited assistance.
- Ability to analyze key data and create actionable tactics.
- Ability to identify, adjust, and implement best practices.
- Ability to manage and maintain a high performing team that
models the principles and values of the company with little
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally,
verbally and in writing, to all segments of the company.
- A minimum of 12 months of experience working in a call
- Must be available to work Monday through Friday from 8 AM -
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience monitoring call center agents for compliance/quality
assurance metrics is a huge plus
- Exceptional communications skills (both verbal and
- Good interpersonal, influencing and team building skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize deliverables and meet
deadlines in a fast-paced environmentIn return, we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Casual attire throughout the week
- Friendly, open and team oriented work atmosphere
- Excellent benefits including generous medical, vision, dental
and life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- Opportunity to buy HomeServe stock with a company match
- Eligibility to enroll in up to two HomeServe coverage plans
paid for by the companyHomeServe USA is an equal opportunity
Keywords: HomeServe USA, Chattanooga , Quality Assurance Supervisor, Other , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!