Company: Lake Winnepesaukah Amusements Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionJob SummaryPosition is responsible for
maintaining the grounds of the park under supervision.Essential
- Picks up paper and debris from the park grounds.
- Load and unload delivery trucks.
- Conduct general maintenance duties such as cleaning walkways,
fixing fountains, and other duties.
- Trim overgrown limbs, hedges, and leaves
- Uphold the landscaping design and ensure plant growth.
- Plant new decorative bushes, flowers, plants, and shrubs.
- Supervised maintenance repairs to equipment, landscape
structures, outdoor furniture, and walkways.
- Maintaining site landscaping.
- Maintaining lawns, trees, shrubs, flowers, turf, and
- Fertilizing lawn, trees, flowers, and shrubs, and spreading
- Trimming trees, hedges, and shrubs, and preventing and
- Operating and maintaining hand tools, such as loppers, saws,
and shovels efficiently.
- Operating and maintaining trucks and power tools.
- Utilizing insecticides, fertilizers, and chemical sprays to
- Keeping grounds free from trash, litter and debris, and
emptying trash receptacles.
- Picking up, bagging, and removal of garbage and debris from
park.Job Specifications: To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, and or ability required. Reasonable accommodation
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are
otherwise qualified, to perform the essential functions.Minimum
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required
Completion) of a standard high school or GED. Trade school course
or equivalent combination of experience and training required.
Experience as a grounds keeper in an amusement park preferred.
Ability to read and write in English and follow written and oral
instructions. Must have an excellent attendance record and
demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment. Must be computer
literate.Working Conditions and Physical Requirements: The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. Must
have the ability to stand for extended periods of time; exhibit
manual dexterity to use equipment; see and read printed material
with or without vision aids; speak in audible tones so that others
may understand clearly; physical agility to lift and carry up to 50
pounds; to bend, to stoop, to walk and to reach overhead. Must be
able to walk up to 10 miles per day; ability to properly use all
methods of personal protective equipment (including face masks
and/or respirators). Must be able to operate a motor vehicle.
Keywords: Lake Winnepesaukah Amusements Inc, Chattanooga , Grounds Keeper, Other , Rossville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!