Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAbout FirstBankNashville-based FirstBank, a
wholly owned subsidiary of FB Financial Corporation (NYSE: FBK), is
the third largest Tennessee-headquartered bank with 81 full-service
bank branches across Tennessee, South Central Kentucky, North
Alabama and North Georgia, and a national mortgage business with
offices across the Southeast. The bank serves five of the major
metropolitan markets in Tennessee and with approximately $11.2
billion in total assets, has the resources to provide a
comprehensive variety of financial services and products.FirstBank
has been recognized as one of Tennessee's best employers by
Business Tennessee magazine and The Tennessean. The Tennessee
Chamber of Commerce & Industry, and the Tennessee Society for Human
Resource Management have also recognized FirstBank.FirstBank does
more than provide consumers with best of class financial services.
It is a place for employees to explore potential, obliterate
boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks
for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture
thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand
seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At FirstBank it's about
each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and
constantly evolving game. Position SummaryThe Teller serves as a
first point of contact for customers by providing FirstBank service
excellence, processing transactions in accordance with bank
policies and procedures, assisting with customer inquiries, and
recognizing/referring cross-sell opportunities as
appropriate.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist customers with transactional needs according to
established guidelines, brand model and service standards,
including answering basic customer inquiries regarding account
balances, transaction history, service charges, interest rates,
etc. as appropriate.
- Maintain daily operational standards, including but not limited
to cash drawer security, daily balance of cash drawer, item capture
procedures, counterfeit currency identification, count and roll
coins, balance ATM, adequate supplies in teller station, etc.
- Demonstrate knowledge of available products and services, and
educate customers, as appropriate, on emerging bank technology and
digital solutions such as mobile, online, ATM and other
- Recognize customer needs and refer customers to appropriate
bank partner(s) for crosssell or service opportunities.
- Protect the bank from unnecessary risk or exposure by being
familiar with bank procedures and confidentiality guidelines,
including but not limited to currency transaction reports,
suspicious activity reports, Regulation CC holds and documentation,
robbery procedures, etc.
- Provide consistent, distinctive service to all customers when
delivering the FirstBank service experience.
- Practice safe and sound bank procedures, including adherence to
applicable laws and regulations, internal controls, operational
procedures and risk management policies; adhere to security
protocols for robbery, fraud, opening/closing process, cash
controls, teller procedures, etc.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Additional Information:
- Position serves both internal co-workers and external
- Access to and/or work with sensitive and/or confidential
- Exhibit a foundational understanding of banking industry
regulatory compliance including FirstBank-specific policies and
procedures, applying knowledge and best practices as
- Basic computer and math skills requiredEducation
- High school diploma or the equivalent requiredExperience
- Less than two yearsCertifications and Licenses
- Must be bonded within first six months of employment.
Keywords: FirstBank, Chattanooga , Teller, Other , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!