Regional Employee Relations Specialist
Company: AdventHealth Corporate
Posted on: January 16, 2022
DescriptionRegional Employee Relations Specialist AdventHealth
Corporate Location Address: -501 Redmond Rd Rome, GA 30165 Top
Reasons To Work At AdventHealth -Corporate
- Great benefits
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential Work Hours/Shift:
- Full-Time, Monday - Friday You Will Be Responsible For:
- Serves as the subject matter expert on employment laws and
appropriately applies information to employee relation
- Creates legally sound solutions to complex cases and maximizes
opportunities for success of employees and the business.
- Provides Employee Relations coverage and support after hours as
needed (24 hours support).
- Helps to maintain a positive employee relations climate by
facilitating discussions or by providing consistent advice and
guidance to managers and employees for problem resolution of
- Coaches departmental leadership in carrying out their
responsibilities on employee relations matters.
- Conducts investigations and recommends resolution for all
employee relations problems.
- Support the local HRBP in the employee appeals and grievance
- Maintains a close working relationship with the Centralized
Employee Relations Team.
- Meets regularly with local HRBP to advise of recent employee
relations matters and review facility specific analytics.
- Recognizes patterns and anticipates employee-related issues;
Develops, recommends, and initiates appropriate steps for
resolution in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Supports Employee Relations leadership and Legal in conducting
employee relations investigations or pending litigation.
- Escalate complex Employee Relations matters to Employee
Relations Leadership as needed.
- Facilitate facility unemployment compensation hearings (with
manager), return to work and ADA Interactive processes.
- Documents all employee relations matters as appropriate for the
situation and in accordance with legal compliance and
organizational policies and procedures within the HRHD system.
- Identifies and recommends retention strategies and positive
employee relations initiatives.
- Orients new facility leaders to the processes and philosophy of
the Employee Relations partnership.
- Enters Unpaid Administrative Leave cases for employee relations
investigations and expired license or certification. -
- Reviews and provides constructive feedback on Corrective Action
documentation and recommends the appropriate level of corrective
action. - Interprets Human Resource policies and procedures.
- Stays current on employment law. - Proactively researches
information to ensure compliance, provide appropriate consultation,
and avoid/eliminate exposure to the organization.
- Willingness to travel up to 75% of the time QualificationsWhat
You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Human Resources, or
relevant field required
- Minimum of five (5) years of Employee Relations experience
required, including conducting investigations from start to
- Proficiency in ADA, FMLA, worker's compensation, etc.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) designation or
equivalent, preferred Job Summary: The Regional Employee Relations
Specialist is responsible for establishing and developing trusted
relationships with local Leadership, HR Business Partners and
Compliance Officers. - - Leads the day-to-day administration of the
regional employee relations function for assigned multi-facility
locations to include consultation on employee relations issues for
employees and leadership. - Facilitates initiatives to foster a
positive employee relations environment that aligns with the
mission and values of Adventist Health System. This individual
serves as the subject matter expert responsible for local employee
relations investigations and reporting; identifies and recommends
solutions. Utilizes multiple electronic systems to provide required
documentation. This facility is an equal opportunity employer and
complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws,
regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth Corporate, Chattanooga , Regional Employee Relations Specialist, Other , Rome, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!