Patient Insurance Coordinator
Company: New Season
Location: Fort Oglethorpe
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Are you looking to make a difference in your community? Do you
enjoy working early morning hours and helping others? We are
seeking a Patient Registration Coordinator to join our united work
New Season:For over 30 years, New Season Treatment Centers have
been a leading national health care service provider of outpatient
treatment centers that specialize in providing safe, quality and
best in class care for individuals living with Opioid Use Disorder
Operating in over 70 treatment centers in multiple states, our team
members are engaged in medication-assisted treatment, counseling,
support, and care management of individuals living with OUD. We
treat the whole person and, in so doing, address the underlying
causes of OUD in an effort to provide a continuum of care that not
only addresses treatment needs but supports the patient on their
journey to recovery.
Patient Registration Coordinator Job Summary:This position is
responsible for performing clerical and administrative services in
greeting, registering, and admitting patients, in a healthcare
facility. Also, responsible for identifying the best methods to
schedule patient appointments accordingly.
- Complete the pre-registration process for all new clients.
- Schedule appointments accordingly, including orientation of new
- Monitoring all patient activities on center premises.
- Providing customer service as a point of contact for patient
- Collects co-payments and patient financial responsibility at
the time of service.
- Ensures that all necessary demographics, billing, and clinical
information obtained has been entered in the registration system
with timeliness and accuracy.
- Maintain strong communication with the Program Director,
physicians, and other nursing staff regarding intakes.
- Verify insurance benefits and obtain prior authorization as
- Complete Administrative tasks:answering phones, checking and
delivering mail, maintaining supply inventory.
- Early morning hours (Allows for a great work life balance)
- Competitive Pay
- Generous PTO (3 weeks with buy up options)
- Excellent Medical (EPO & PPO plans), Dental, and Vision
- FSA's, Telehealth and Tele-Counseling services
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- 401k with up to 3% matching
- Reimbursement for education, license, tuition, etc.
- Referral bonus (up to $750)
Essential Position Requirements:
Education/Certification: This position requires a High School
Diploma or GED.
Experience Required: This position requires a minimum of 1-year
receptionist and cashier or other related experience and a minimum
of 1-year of healthcare experience.
New Season provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
laws.40 weeklyNorthwest Georgia Treatment Center
Keywords: New Season, Chattanooga , Patient Insurance Coordinator, Other , Fort Oglethorpe, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!