Personal Care Attendant
Company: Help At Home
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Help at Home is hiring caregivers in your community TODAY!$400
-hiring bonus for all new Personal Care Attendants -- COVID Relief
Bonus!Start your career with the nation's leading provider of
in-home support to seniors and become a hero for someone in your
community. -Why should you join Help at Home?
- Flexible scheduling - - - - -
- No experience required
- Amazing benefits - healthcare, hazard pay, and cash
- Meaningful work with clients who need your help
- Industry leader with 40+ years of history in a high-demand
fieldBecome a Help at Home Hero TODAY! -Apply online or in person!
-As a Personal Care Attendant, you'll work 1-on-1 with your clients
inside their homes, and support them with the following types of
- Light housekeeping, including organizing, laundry and basic
- Personal activities such as dressing, medication and assisting
- Accompanying your clients to and assisting them with any
activities outside the home such as grocery shopping or running
errandsWe are hiring now in your community - join our team and
build your career in a high-demand industry.Eligibility
- High school diploma or GED (or 5 years of experience providing
care to an individual)
- Access to insured and reliable transportation
- Dedication to professional development, including
organizational and state-required trainingCaregivers must comply
with state background screening requirements. Compensation,
benefits, time off and bonuses vary by state and location, so
please ask for complete details at your interview. - -Caregivers
will be eligible to receive the bonus of $400 provided they remain
active for at least 30 days after hire and have worked 80 hours.
-Bonuses will be paid within 30 days of reaching eligibility. New
caregivers as well as previous caregivers who have not worked for
Help at Home since prior to 1/1/2021 will be eligible for the
bonus. Caregivers who are transferring from an organization within
the Help at Home, LLC portfolio of companies are not eligible to
receive the bonus.
Keywords: Help At Home, Chattanooga , Personal Care Attendant, Other , Henagar, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!