PRESS OPERATOR I 3rd Shift (USA Calhoun GA 296 Industrial , Georgia, US, 30721)
Company: Mohawk Industries
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, were committed to more more customer
solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable
manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the
best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start
or develop your career with an emphasis on more of whats important
to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or
create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
- Set up, operate, and oversee automated processes to print mat
- Technical operations: Perform all activities related to the
effective startup, continuous operation, and shut down of automatic
machines, using operational software; Perform frequent visual and
manual inspections to ensure proper operational functioning;
- Troubleshoot various machine malfunctions to expedite problem
resolution and maintain production levels.
- Quality: Observe continuous operation of automatic machines to
ensure that products meet specifications and to prevent or detect
jams or malfunctions, adjusting as necessary; Measure and visually
inspect products for surface and dimension defects in order to
ensure conformance to specifications and standards.
- Housekeeping: maintain cleanliness of machinery in order to
ensure efficient and effective operations.
- Reporting: Record stops in production and explanation for stops
to be reported back to supervisor and technical experts for
efficiency improvement opportunities
- Responsible for lifting 30-40 lbs throughout the duration of
- Required ability to comprehend written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality
control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective
manufacture of goods.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other
indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of
products or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that
creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces
around the world. Mohawks vertically integrated manufacturing and
distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the
production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and
vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded
products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the
marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction
requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the
industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC,
Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step.
During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an
American carpet manufacturer into the worlds largest flooring
company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe,
India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including
disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud
Drugs Dont Work participant.by Jobble
Keywords: Mohawk Industries, Chattanooga , PRESS OPERATOR I 3rd Shift (USA Calhoun GA 296 Industrial , Georgia, US, 30721), Other , Dalton, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!