Truss Assembler 1- 2nd Shift
Company: Universal Forest Products, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
* High school diploma/GED preferred but not required
* No minimum experience is required; however, 6 months of
manufacturing and assembling experience is preferred.
* Working knowledge of basic math.
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
Skills and abilities
* Ability to work in a safe manner
* Ability to recognize size/grade/quality of material
* Demonstrates ability to follow specific instructions and
* Demonstrate ability to use and operate hand tools
* Demonstrate ability to stack material properly
* Ability to pay attention to surroundings
* Ability to identify safety issues in their work area, and notice
* Ability to understand basic verbal and written instructions in
* Ability to read a tape measure
* Ability to troubleshoot nail gun machines and other similar hand
* Demonstrate hand-eye coordination
* Ability to work under immediate supervision
* Ability to pass a drug test
* Ability to work hours mandated by management
* Safety conscious
* Team player and goal oriented
* Open to change and positive attitude
* Committed to plant and company goals
* Participates in Safety and CI programs
* Punctual and reliable
* Looks for ways to improve productivity and department results
Keywords: Universal Forest Products, Inc., Chattanooga , Truss Assembler 1- 2nd Shift, Other , Ooltewah, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!